Celestin is working on a docu-drama project titled, Hope for the Future. The story is based on his life as a survivor of the 1994 genocide in Rwanda and his life as a street kid after the conflict. The film needs your support! Consider contributing - contact us to find out more.
About the Film:
Through my film project, I want to reach Rwandan people of all ages. In particular, I want to bring hope to street children, young orphans, widows and Rwandans. Hope for the Future will continue the fight against genocide ideology around the world by reaching Rwandans and an international audience.
I also hope to address the following issues in my film:
- Children especially street children & orphaned children
- Development of education after the genocide
- Technology that promotes development
- Gender balance, we did not have it before the genocide
- Fighting prostitution in the youth community
- Health education (including substance and drug abuse)